How to Fix Error Code 30174-13 Office 365 – Tutorial
30174-13 Error Code Office 365 Information
Application Layer Corrupt
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 30174-13 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open. 3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Check System Files For Error
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK. 4) Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30174-13 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.