30170-4-0 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30170-4-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and in search box type Control Panel and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Click “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30170-4-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365