30169-28 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30169-28 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Admin rights to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30169-28 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365