30169-26 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30169-26 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30169-26 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365