30169-26-0 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30169-26-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privileges to disable firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30169-26-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365