30169-22-365 Error Code Office 365 Information
||System Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30169-22-365 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on Control Panel .
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privilege to disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30169-22-365 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365