How to Fix Error Code 30169-22-0 Office 365 – Steps
30169-22-0 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Application Layer Corrupt
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 30169-22-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8 1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30169-22-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.