Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privilege to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30159-99 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365