Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30126-1011(12152) error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365