How to Fix Error Code 30102-11(1603) Office 365 – Guide
30102-11(1603) Error Code Office 365 Information
System Level Conflict
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 30102-11(1603) Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 8 1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30102-11(1603) error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.