30094-4-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30094-4-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Open Control Panel Window (Click Start and press “Control Panel” Button on Right Side)
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Administrator previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30094-4-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365