Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30089-13-1 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365