How to Fix Error Code 30088-26-3685 Office 365 – Steps
30088-26-3685 Error Code Office 365 Information
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 30088-26-3685 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Windows 8 1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30088-26-3685 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.