30088-1028 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30088-1028 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30088-1028 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365