How to Fix Error Code 30088-1021 Office 365 – Instructions
30088-1021 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Software Level Conflict
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 30088-1021 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software – Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30088-1021 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.