How to Fix Error Code 30058-28-20 Office 365 – Steps
30058-28-20 Error Code Office 365 Information
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 30058-28-20 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8 1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30058-28-20 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.