Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 30038-28 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365