For Windows 8 1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privileges to enable or disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30033-27 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.