Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and in search box type “Control Panel” and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30016-23-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365