30015-1015 (5) Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||System Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30015-1015 (5) Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30015-1015 (5) error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365