300102-13 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 300102-13 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Admin previlage to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 300102-13 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365