1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open. 3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK. 4) Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30008-50 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.