How to Fix Error Code 260-11 Office 365 – Instructions
260-11 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Application Layer Corrupt
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 260-11 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 260-11 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.