2149842967 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 2149842967 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 2149842967 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365