Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button or Simply Press Win key and in right pane Click on Control Panel.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 2147221233 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365