2147217387 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 2147217387 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 2147217387 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365