Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 2147024891-11 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365