20175-4 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 20175-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 20175-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365