2007-4 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 2007-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 2007-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365