Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on “Control Panel” icon.
2) In Control Panel , Open Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 2-16 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365