Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button or Press Win key and in right hand side Click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 1952 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365