1715-18-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1715-18-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Admin rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1715-18-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365