Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 1610612708-8 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365