How to Fix Error Code 16106127038 Office 365 – Tutorial
16106127038 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 16106127038 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 8 1) Press Windows Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Disk Cleanup
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK. 4) Finally Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 16106127038 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.