1610612703-4 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1610612703-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
Step 3:Check System Files For Error
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1610612703-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365