15-14-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
||Application Layer Corrupt
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 15-14-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privileges to disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
You will need Admin previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 15-14-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365