Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 1402-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365