Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privileges to disable Windows firewall.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 1392-6 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365