1392-28 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1392-28 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel .
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1392-28 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365