1335 Error Code Office 365 Information
||Software Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1335 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1335 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365