1305 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1305 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on Control Panel icon.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1305 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365