Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Click “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 1224-4-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365