121524 Error Code Office 365 Information
||System Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 121524 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 121524 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365