12152 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 12152 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privileges to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 12152 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365