12007-1 Error Code Office 365 Information
||Software Level Conflict
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 12007-1 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privileges to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter.
You will need Admin rights to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 12007-1 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365