Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network
location and then Click “OK”
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 12007-1-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365