Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to disable Windows firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 12004-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365