Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 12002-01 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365