1084-4 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1084-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1084-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365