1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open. 3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1058-16 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.